American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Week 7 Open Empty Season 2: Week 7 Open

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:23 pm
SEASON 2: WEEK 7 OPEN

NCAA Football 06 - Jawbreaker - Bad Scene Everyone's Fault

rbal5491 is a huge Jawbreaker fan, and he says this song has always been one of his favorites. He is also the first user to pick a song from NCAA Football 06's excellent soundtrack.

Auto-Pilot: illmatic_216. His status in the league is on thin ice due to the new job.
Auto-Pilot: Posky. Work has him doing some crazy shit. Plus he's on a massive buy PS4, sell for profit binge. smh
Auto-Pilot: SquirrelHunter. Winter break for school.

NCAA Scouting News!
We're midway through the season. How about how the NCAA is going at this point in the year?
BCS Rankings
1Alabama
2Washington
3Georgia Tech
4Louisville
5Virginia Tech
6Michigan
7Wisconsin
8Ohio State
9Michigan St
10Nebraska
11Texas
12Iowa
13Oklahoma
14Penn State
15Oregon
16Notre Dame
17Rutgers
18Sou. Carolina
19Stanford
20Ole Miss
21Florida
22UL Lafayette
23Clemson
24UCLA
25Auburn

Conference Leaders
ACCGeorgia Tech
AmericanRutgers
Big 12TCU
Big TenWisconsin
C-USAUTEP
MACBall State
MWCUtah State
PAC-12Washington
SECAlabama
Sun BeltUL Lafayette
Check the Sportscenter thread for an update on the Heisman race too.

Dolphins  Dolphins  Dolphins  Dolphins  Dolphins  Dolphins  Dolphins  Dolphins  Dolphins  GAME OF THE WEEK   Redskins  Redskins  Redskins  Redskins  Redskins  Redskins  Redskins  Redskins  Redskins 
A matchup of newcomers to the league. Will the sliders hold up? Or be the cause of one person to lose?

Week 7 ends Sunday night sometime. Probably after Bears vs Eagles.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Week 7 Open Empty Re: Season 2: Week 7 Open

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:42 am
Season 2: Week 7 Open 20090830__BroncosQBpressure083009~p1_200
Bears suffer a setback at the hands of the Denver Broncos. The beginning of the game had the makings of a defensive showcase. Neither offense found the end zone until midway through the 3rd quarter. The teams may have shared the most punts in game in AALoA this season. With five combined.

The game opened with field goals. Then special teams mimicked each other with back to back return TDs.  Demarius Thomas was uncoverable it seemed, and Ronnie Hillman bested Matt Forte statistically. On defense, Von Miller was unblockable, even when he wasn't on the field. The mere thought of a quick pass rush had Cutler's mental clock ticking rapidly. In several instances, Bears players dropped interceptions, or blatantly missed Josh Freeman who jitterbugged like Michael Vick at times.  Those missed plays really changed the scope of the game.

In the second half, on multiple key third and shorts, the Bears could not convert, and the Broncos didn't necessarily take advantage, but strung the clock out long enough that time played too much of a factor for Chicago to overcome.

Final Score
Broncos 34
Bears 24
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am
Beybey out for 3 weeks and Harris out until any potential playoff game  Sad  Idk why Harris was even in on kick coverage. Passing game gonna be turrible now.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:04 pm
Just played a game where 3 of my players went out with Bruised Sternums including Keenan Allen ...
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:37 pm
Game of the week ends in no-contest as Redskins quit on Dolphins

I was winning 37-35, running down the clock with a kneel down and with 1 second remaining and the clock running the Redskins quit. No score has been recorded.
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:40 pm
My sister unplugged the wifi router! Sorry I wouldn't have quit with one second left! I thought I would auto. Give you the when that's why I didn't tell you anything after! Sorry. EDJ do whatever you need to do!
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:55 pm
Redskins were put on auto by the commish after quitting. I played CPU and won 34-17. My offense was clicking and RG3 had to spend most of the day running away from our pass rush. Redskins were very successful running from the Pistol early on but once I established a solid lead they had to abandon the run.
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 161
Swagger : 2
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Texas Longhorns

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:06 pm
Browns take out the seahawks 37-17. Not much offence was needed as T-Rich scored on 2 kick returns and the secondary having its way with wilson all game ward leading the way with two picks. Logan Thomas Is still a player gettin built up with experience but looked good for the most part. Finishing with close to 180 yds of offence with a td and a pick
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum