American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 - Week 4 Open

+5
SquirrelHunter
the_EDJ
BK_Buckeye
Ken
Steel Pitt
9 posters
Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Season 2 - Week 4 Open Empty Season 2 - Week 4 Open

Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:25 pm
Week 4 is now open.  I will advance the week on Sunday (10/13).
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Season 2 - Week 4 Open Empty Re: Season 2 - Week 4 Open

Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:23 am
You guys know how much I need a win... I'm up 14-7 on Utah in the 2nd and of course I DC. Not saying I would've won but the 14 in 2 quarters was what I scored in the last 2 games. 

I'll give it another shot tmrw but sad to say my new starting QB almost had 100 yards rushing by that point.. Much faster than Hundley
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
Yards : 296
Swagger : 4
LocationBrooklyn, NY
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ken wrote:You guys know how much I need a win... I'm up 14-7 on Utah in the 2nd and of course I DC. Not saying I would've won but the 14 in 2 quarters was what I scored in the last 2 games. 

I'll give it another shot tmrw but sad to say my new starting QB almost had 100 yards rushing by that point.. Much faster than Hundley
Utah pulled the same crap with me after I jumped up 21-0... 

Kinda shady... I think we should kick them from the dyanasty...
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm
Ohio State vs Nebraska having some technical difficulties.

Game 1: Rain (bleh). In the 2nd quarter, Ohio State is driving to go up 14-0. Both of us get kicked.

Game 2: The AI decides Nebraska is to become '94/'95 Huskers god-like and go up 17-0 in the first quarter. Braxton started 0-4 passing with 3 Interceptions. My internet drops and disconnects from PSN.

I don't get how I can play everyone just fine in Madden and NCAA. But me and Buckeye can't complete a game in NCAA 14. We'll try again tomorrow night.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:53 am
the_EDJ wrote:Ohio State vs Nebraska having some technical difficulties.

Game 1: Rain (bleh). In the 2nd quarter, Ohio State is driving to go up 14-0. Both of us get kicked.

Game 2: The AI decides Nebraska is to become '94/'95 Huskers god-like and go up 17-0 in the first quarter. Braxton started 0-4 passing with 3 Interceptions. My internet drops and disconnects from PSN.

I don't get how I can play everyone just fine in Madden and NCAA. But me and Buckeye can't complete a game in NCAA 14. We'll try again tomorrow night.
I've had the same issue.

A buddy of mine and I played a bunch of times in Madden 08 or 09 and then the next years version we couldn't get pass the first quarter without disconnecting and neither of our internet set ups had changed.

Also, OV4U2 and I have the same issue. We've played regular online games (not Dynasty) in NCAA13 but we couldn't connect in our Dynasty Bowl game and then in Week 1 we tried three times without getting pass the team selection stage.

Just weird.
SquirrelHunter
SquirrelHunter
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 980
Swagger : 18
Fave NFL Team : San Francisco 49ers
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon State Beavers

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:50 pm
Michigan State, perhaps looking ahead to next week's monster matchup at Iowa, gets a late pick 6 to survive a scare against Purdue. The Spartans did receive some bad news, however as star RB Nick Hill, who tried playing through the game with a sore shoulder, dislocated his elbow and will be out 10 weeks.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:41 pm
SquirrelHunter wrote: The Spartans did receive some bad news, however as star RB Nick Hill, who tried playing through the game with a sore shoulder, dislocated his elbow and will be out 10 weeks.
No tears were shed in Iowa City.
Animosity1oAK
Animosity1oAK
All-American
All-American
Yards : 327
Swagger : 9
LocationBloomington, IL
Fave NCAA Team : Illinois Fighting Illini

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:48 pm
Steel Pitt wrote:
SquirrelHunter wrote: The Spartans did receive some bad news, however as star RB Nick Hill, who tried playing through the game with a sore shoulder, dislocated his elbow and will be out 10 weeks.
None in Champaign either.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:49 pm
Animosity1oAK wrote:
Steel Pitt wrote:
None in Champaign either.
Same.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:37 am
Hawkeyes Claim Cy-Hawk Trophy

Season 2 - Week 4 Open Dmrdc5-5qyci6inptd19cjn2h4_original

The Iowa Hawkeyes entered the game vs Iowa State 3-0 and #3 in the country, but as usual the case in rivalry games those records don't matter.  The Cyclones, playing at home, were determined to knock off the Hawkeyes and for 3 quarters they hung tough.  Iowa, led by redshirt freshmen QB Nic Shimonek due to Jake Rudock's injury, once again employed a run heavy offense to move the ball.  Shimonek was effective and accurate early in the game but his first real mistake came in the third quarter when an ill-advised pass landed in the hands of a Cyclones defender.  Iowa State turned that turnover into a TD and tied the game at 17 midway through the third quarter.  From that point on, however, Coach Steel Pitt and his staff put the ball in the hands of senior RB Damon Bullock who carried the Hawkeyes to victory by rushing for 2 second half TD's and chewing up the clock late.

Season 2 - Week 4 Open Iowa-i10
RB Damon Bullock finished with 175 yards rushing and 3TD's

The Hawkeyes earned the Cy-Hawk Trophy for the second straight season with a 34-24 victory.  The Hawkeyes return home next week to open Big Ten play versus Michigan State.

FINAL SCORE

Iowa Hawkeyes 34
Iowa State Cyclones 24
OV4U2
OV4U2
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 112
Swagger : 1
LocationGrand Prairie TX
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 am
The Irish blow open a 21-21 game at halftime, scoring 28 points in the 3rd on their way to a 56-28 victory. Malik Zaire continues his development with 209 yards passing and another 78 yards on the ground. Stephon Tuitt was the defensive player of the game getting to Devin Gardener for 5 sacks.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 am
Steel Pitt wrote:I've had the same issue.

A buddy of mine and I played a bunch of times in Madden 08 or 09 and then the next years version we couldn't get pass the first quarter without disconnecting and neither of our internet set ups had changed.

Also, OV4U2 and I have the same issue. We've played regular online games (not Dynasty) in NCAA13 but we couldn't connect in our Dynasty Bowl game and then in Week 1 we tried three times without getting pass the team selection stage.

Just weird.
The team select issue might have something do with uniform packs. EDJ and I had this problem week 1, but were able to fix it.

Apparently if one person has downloaded the free uniform pack, the other person has to, otherwise the game locks up when both people hit "Ready." Tried 3-4 times, froze every time. Then I downloaded the uniform pack, and it worked just fine.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:26 pm
FYI, the week advances tomorrow.  Two games remaining:

Alabama vs Missouri
Ohio State vs Nebraska
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
Yards : 296
Swagger : 4
LocationBrooklyn, NY
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:14 pm
W just got disconnected for the 3rd time... Let it sim... Hopefully Nebraska wins as he was kicking my ass (21-3) again...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum