American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Which User is most likely to win their first National Championship in NCAA14?

2 - 33%
0 - 0%
1 - 17%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
3 - 50%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 6

Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

The Next User National Champion Empty The Next User National Champion

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:54 pm
The Next User National Champion Depositphotos_4439417-Question-Marks---Colorful-3D-Symbols

We've been running this Dynasty since NCAA11 and have seen the following User-Controlled National Champions:

NCAA11: Syracuse (Steel Pitt)
NCAA11: Nebraska (EDJ)
NCAA12: Nebraska (EDJ)
NCAA13: Virginia (Steel Pitt)
NCAA13: Oregon State (Squirrel)

So the question is who do you think is most likely to be the next user to win a National Championship (excluding the users above)?

The Next User National Champion Nick-saban-bcs-trophy-012112jpg-6c086fa1255088eb
Who will be the next user to raise the Trophy?

Buckeye - A league vet that is always a contender for the B1G title and with Braxton Miller at QB poses a serious threat.  However, he's had his slip ups in the past against the CPU and a date at Purdue looms ahead late in the season.

Animosity - The National Championship would be nice, but as Animosity has frequently reminded us ... Illinois can't have nice things.

The Next User National Champion 52252-George-Carlin--This-Is-Why-We-t9bE
Another Illinois fan voices his frustration

Zach - Zach exploded onto the scene last year and proved to be a thorn in the side of the PAC12.  Zach was on the verge of claiming the crown in NCAA13 before the league dissolved due to lack of interest.  Can Zach find the smae success with Logan Thomas?  Having already admitted he's not feeling NCAA14, will he maintain enough interest to stay focused week in and week out?

The Next User National Champion Mag_pb-cfb_thomas01jr_400
VA Tech starting QB Logan Thomas

Degenerate - After moving on early in the NCAA13 campaign, Degeneratebrings his vaunted ground attack back to NCAA14 with some shiniy new weapons in the form of the Oregon Ducks.  Can Degenerate adjust to open style of Oregon or will he make them in the mold of his past B1G schools?

Truth - Truth is taking his talents to the east coast and guiding the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.  Truth has proven to be a tough competitor both offensively and defensively, but will he be able to work his magic with the Modified Option offense he intends on implementing?  Is this the year Truth claims the crown?

Ken - After taking a year off from NCAA, Coach Ken is back with his UCLA Bruins.  UCLA has a good starting lineup and with Puffy near campus to watch his son, recruits will take notice.  Ken's pro-style attack mixed with the new danger of the running QB make Ken a favorite to come out of the PAC12 but can he also reign supreme in the country.

Nick - Taking the helm at Miami is the newcomer on the block in Nick.  I don't know much about Nick but that may be what he has going for him, along with a stack Miami roster.  How will others gameplan him not knowing how he plays, what's his preferences, etc.

The Next User National Champion Unknown_man
Who is Nick and what will he bring?

Illmatic - A vet of the Madden scene and given the #1 ranked pocket passer in last year's recruiting class, illmatic hopes to make an instant impact.  However, will taking a year off hurt his gameplay early on?  Cana  true freshmen lead a team to a National Champinship?

OV4U2 - The Fightin Irish are back and OV4U2 is ready to get over the hump this season.  He had a couple of near misses in his attempts last year to wina National Championship and is back for another go at it.  However, exit Everett Gholston and enter Turnover Tommy Rees.  How much patience will Coach OV4U2 have with Rees kowing that the ultimate goal is a National Championship?

Last edited by Steel Pitt on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

The Next User National Champion Empty Re: The Next User National Champion

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:17 pm
Nice write up very tough vote with so many people I havent seen on NCAA.
Animosity1oAK
Animosity1oAK
All-American
All-American
Yards : 327
Swagger : 9
LocationBloomington, IL
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Illinois Fighting Illini

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:59 pm
Hahahaha, I cant help it with the can't having nice things. Damn you EDJ.
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 472
Swagger : 9
Fave NFL Team : Cincinnati Bengals
Fave NCAA Team : Cincinnati Bearcats

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:32 am
You won't have to worry about me winning a championship. My teams have proven that they don't show up when it matters.

I think it might be Buckeye's year. At least for the 2013 season.
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
Yards : 296
Swagger : 4
LocationBrooklyn, NY
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 am
truth_n_babylon wrote:You won't have to worry about me winning a championship. My teams have proven that they don't show up when it matters.

Appreciate the vote of confidence, but is that a knock on my recruting?!?!
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:20 am
truth_n_babylon wrote:

I agree, as long as the curse of the Boilermakers doesn't spoil the party.  That would be funny to see Buckeye manage his way through the gauntlet of users in the B1G only to lose at Purdue (CPU) late in the season.  lol
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:44 am
Dang thanks for the 2 votes guys ill try and not let you down.
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
Yards : 296
Swagger : 4
LocationBrooklyn, NY
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 am
Steel Pitt wrote:
truth_n_babylon wrote:

I agree, as long as the curse of the Boilermakers doesn't spoil the party.  That would be funny to see Buckeye manage his way through the gauntlet of users in the B1G only to lose at Purdue (CPU) late in the season.  lol
 I just purchased a 60" TV, would be a shame if Purdue ends up causing me to throw my controller through it...lol

I'm glad you guys have faith in me, but Steel you are on my schedule, and I think my record against you was somewhere around 1-9 last year, so I'm more worried about Iowa than Purdue...

speaking of which, you around for a game tonight?  10pm?
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 am
BK_Buckeye wrote:
Steel Pitt wrote:
truth_n_babylon wrote:

I just purchased a 60" TV, would be a shame if Purdue ends up causing me to throw my controller through it...lol

I'm glad you guys have faith in me, but Steel you are on my schedule, and I think my record against you was somewhere around 1-9 last year, so I'm more worried about Iowa than Purdue...

speaking of which, you around for a game tonight?  10pm?
But if I remember correctly our record is virtually even for NCAA10-12, so if I did have an edge in NCAA13 it was the exception, not the rule.

I should be online tonight around 10 if you want to run one.
OV4U2
OV4U2
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 112
Swagger : 1
LocationGrand Prairie TX
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 pm
Well it definitely won't be me, my defense is horrible on NCAA 14. I really cant figure it out, I just hope I don't get 100 points put up on me
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 pm
OV4U2 wrote:Well it definitely won't be me, my defense is horrible on NCAA 14. I really cant figure it out, I just hope I don't get 100 points put up on me
 ... as he plants the seeds for his hustle.  OV4U2 says "it definitely won't be me, my defense is horrible", I hear "I'll get them to let their guard down and then I'll explode for 100 points myself".

I'm not falling for it, lol.
OV4U2
OV4U2
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 112
Swagger : 1
LocationGrand Prairie TX
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:46 pm
Haha, but I'm serious bro on these online games I cant stop anyone.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum