American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Which version(s) of Madden might you buy this year?

7 - 54%
2 - 15%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
3 - 23%
1 - 8%

Total Votes: 13

the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Madden NFL 25: Officially announced for PS4 Empty Madden NFL 25: Officially announced for PS4

Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 pm
Earlier today, at the Microsoft One reveal (terrible console name), EA Sports announced their "Ignite" engine for sports titles. The announcement also confirmed that new titles Madden NFL 25, NCAA Football 14, etc. will be released for PS4 and One this year.

So you have a decision to make, which version(s) might you buy?
Flaharty
Flaharty
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 102
Swagger : 1
LocationLivonia, MI
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers

Madden NFL 25: Officially announced for PS4 Empty Re: Madden NFL 25: Officially announced for PS4

Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 am
Definitely going for ps4 but I might end up buying the ps3 version as well depending on the ps4 release date
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Madden NFL 25: Officially announced for PS4 Empty Re: Madden NFL 25: Officially announced for PS4

Wed May 22, 2013 7:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I will probably get both but each time a new system comes out, madden seems to take a stepbback the first yr
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm
mission8 wrote:I will probably get both but each time a new system comes out, madden seems to take a stepbback the first yr
Agreed. A big concern to be sure. But I believe I read somewhere, that EA built their Madden engine to scale to a higher processor so that it's easy to port to next gen, and will not have to start all over like they did from PS2 to PS3. Only time will tell.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:05 pm
And the cover art for PS4 Madden will be the runner up in the Madden Cover challenge. I'm guessing the game will be a runner-up quality title features-wise to its established PS3 brother.

Madden NFL 25: Officially announced for PS4 BMbUXtcCAAEvH3C
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 pm
Looks like I was a bit off base on the features. Improved lineman play (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) along with better foot planting, physics and AI decisions may be huge game changes. If they can port the same Franchise or better, it may be an incredible transition to next gen Madden.

PastaPadre feature improvements
>Better Graphics
>Every foot step calculated
>Lineplay completely revamped
>Sideline Announce Danielle Bellini
>Improved AI with 50x the decision making calculations going on
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:49 pm
Microsoft has been working with retailers to allow the $10 upgrades to XBox One versions of games.  No word whether Sony versions of Madden will follow suit. With EA's exclusive dealings with Microsoft, I'd assume not. But stay on the lookout.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:03 am
So Ani will be on PS4 this winter with Madden. I'm pretty sure that Demon will be there too. As I haven't fully enjoyed Madden this year (NCAA is so much better), I'm not picking up the PS4 version.

But the hyp train continues as EA and media outlets are starting to push out more materials on the game.

Polygon - Something about foot planting and improved line play.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:50 am
IGN Review - 7.6 / 10

+Great atmosphere
+Smarter player AI
+Fundamentally good football
– Irritating controls
– Underwhelming graphics
Posky
Posky
Madden 18 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 18 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 439
Swagger : 3
LocationMichigan
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Ok Okst UofM

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:21 am
the_EDJ wrote:IGN Review - 7.6 / 10

+Great atmosphere
+Smarter player AI
+Fundamentally good football
– Irritating controls
– Underwhelming graphics
better luck next year
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:13 am
Hey guys, nice to see youre still keeping this going. I picked up a ps4 & Madden if anyone wants to play or if you setup a league I think I'd be interested. I'm just short on time w/ work & grad school finishing for the next 3 weeks.

Also, do you remember that EA Sports Madden lawsuit from a while back? I just received an envelope with a check for $160 because of it this week so if you made a claim keep an eye for that if you havent received anything.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum