American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4

+5
Endless_Reverie
PhilliesSteve
Talk_of_NY
DemonX5136
illmatic717
9 posters
Go down

Who is most deserving of your C'MON MAN for Weeks 1-4?

0 - 0%
13 - 81%
1 - 6%
1 - 6%
1 - 6%

Total Votes: 16

illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 Empty C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 am

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 Cmon_man_

Boom and the gang here to honor and celebrate the boneheaded and under-achieving every few weeks

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 322

Boom, only 1 team in the last 20 years has made the playoffs after an 0-4 start, and unless some major changes are made, it looks like that trend will continue. Like Ben Affleck in Gigli and Mark Wahlberg in The Happening, some teams have been straight up BAD!!! The Titans, Dolphins, and 49ers combined win total equals the number of times I've been satisfied with a Collinsworth broadcast... ZERO. All 3 teams have started 0-4 and while their divisional opponents might be in the playoff chase, they may be chasing the #1 pick in next year's draft. Could the next JaMarcus end up in Miami? Tennessee? San Fran? Winless teams... C'MON MAN!!!

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 Key

TJ, it's been hard to watch those teams so far, but watching Alex Smith has taken hard-to-watch to a new level. It's downright cringe-worthy!! It's like watching a botched National Anthem or the Black Eyed Peas at the SuperBowl. The former #1 overall pick might be the former starter in San Fran after his performance so far. It's no surprise the 49ers are 0-4 when you consider Alex Smith has completed 19 passes to his wide receivers this year... and 20 balls to the other team!! Smith has not been a San Francisco treat, and is on pace for an 80 interception season. There's been more sucking in the Bay Area than a Heather Brooke compilation video. Alex Smith... C'MON MAN!!!

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 Cris-carter-drops-s-bomb

Well Key, us receivers demand the football and it's always frustrating to see your QB(s) tossing the ball to the other team. The interception epidemic has been widespread throughout the league so far, sweeping through teams like a contagious disease. In Week 3, it got to the Philadelphia Eagles. Like unprotected sex in a fraternity bathroom, this one stung in the morning. When the dust settled, the Eagles had thrown 9 interceptions to the Cardinals defense. We thought the game would be a dogfight, but Mike Vick threw 5 picks to start the game, and then Nick Foles came in to add 4 more to the tally. The Cards defense got the ball more than Sheryl Crow... Eagles QBs... C'MON MAN!!!

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 Ditka

CC, as a former head coach in the National Football League, I know that defense wins championships. Which is why there is no way Houston or Tennessee are even sniffing the SuperBowl given their Week 4 matchup. The defensive gameplans were dumber than trading an entire draft for a pothead running back! Or posing with that pothead running back while he's wearing a wedding dress! The Texans gave up 49 points in Week 3...and won by double digits. Because the Titans allowed 59 points on the scoreboard. The teams combined for a fantasy football wet dream with 108 combined points and over 1,000 yards of offense. Excessive Engage Eights are bad for your health!! Defense.. C'MON MAN!!!

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 Chris-berman

Fellas, it's been a pretty smooth ride in GSL so far, but my C'MON MAN goes to the Giants management, having 2 coaches forced into retirement in 3 weeks. First it was coach PhinsUp using Hakeem Nicks as a FB and Cruz as a TE, then it was the short-lived tenure of CB_Breeze, who had a meltdown during a blowout VS divisional rival Philadelphia in his debut. The Giants have been playing musical chairs at the head coaching position, with more change than a Queens parking meter. NYG Giants... C'MON MAN!!!

• Vote for your choice, there will be a final C'MON MAN at the end of the season to crown the ultimate C'MON MAN award.
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4 Empty Re: C'MON MAN!!! GSL: Weeks 1-4

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 am
20 INTs for Alex Smith & only two were thrown against Minnesota?! C'Mon man! Good work ill.
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
Swagger : 2
LocationBK

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 am
Good stuff I'll.....as much as I'd like to vote for the Giants I have to go with Alex Smith that's just bad
PhilliesSteve
PhilliesSteve
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 277
Swagger : 1
LocationPhiladelphia, PA
Fave NFL Team : 49ers, Eagles
Fave NCAA Team : n/a

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 am
LOL man, I'm honored Alex Smith is getting the attention he deserves. I'm starting to think I'm not really good enough to give anyone a real challenge. Also, I'm in too many leagues!
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
LocationBK

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 am
Don't tell me your about to quit
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Locationvirginia

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 am
Great post! I love the C'Mon man thing lol so great!

DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:40 am
PhilliesSteve wrote:LOL man, I'm honored Alex Smith is getting the attention he deserves. I'm starting to think I'm not really good enough to give anyone a real challenge. Also, I'm in too many leagues!
You gave me more then just a challenge. Our game was insane & I was barely lucky enough to squeeze past you for the W.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 241
Swagger : 3
LocationPennslyvania
Fave NFL Team : St Louis Rams
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Lions

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:12 pm
Alex Smith C'MON MAN!
Bpage93
Bpage93
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 53
Swagger : 0
LocationBethpage
Fave NFL Team : Patriots
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:15 pm
lolz
Nickjl87
Nickjl87
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 127
LocationEdmonton,Ab,Can
Fave NFL Team : Titans/Seahawks
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon/Miami

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 pm
im just glad the jags lack of a run d didnt make the cut whooooo
Flaharty
Flaharty
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 102
LocationLivonia, MI
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 am
LOL nice work. It was between Alex Smith and the Eagles QBs but I think Alex Smith takes the crown here.
illmatic717
illmatic717
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 pm
I was hoping people would get the Heather Brooke and Sheryl Crow references lol Laughing

Steve, looks like your boy alex smith is running away with this one! C'MON MAN!!!

It's pretty tough to come up with these so if anybody has suggestions on the next one feel free to let me know. I usually look over boxscores and team stat rankings. There were A LOT of bad QBs lol. We are looking at about 10 QBs hitting the 40 interception mark right now lol!
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Locationvirginia

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:54 pm
Yeah, the INT rate is insane! Lot of good D out there and a lot of QBs in some slumps. I think we will see that number drop pretty drastically in the next few weeks though after everyone gets use to their teams.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum