American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Wave 1 of Free Agency will end at midnight tonight Empty Wave 1 of Free Agency will end at midnight tonight

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:32 pm
I didn't plan on doing this, but I think it is best for everyone to keep things moving. Nobody has posted their picks and I have had to send a thousand texts and messages to let people know they are up in the free agency draft.

Everyone has until midnight to submit a list of possible picks to me. We will still follow the free agent draft order. If the team on the clock has not 1) posted their pick or 2) Sent me a list of free agent draft picks they want, then they will be skipped and priority will go to the next team in the order.

I am doing this to speed up the process. It is important to check the forums, if only for 5 minutes each night. There are guys at the end of the free agent draft list who are active and ready to make a selection and get the league started. It's unfair to keep holding things up for them.

Here is the FA thread with selections and order: https://aaloa.forumotion.com/t1538-gsl-preseason-free-agency

Once your pick is OFFICIAL, make the move on the PS3.
Flaharty
Flaharty
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 102
Swagger : 1
LocationLivonia, MI
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers

Wave 1 of Free Agency will end at midnight tonight Empty Re: Wave 1 of Free Agency will end at midnight tonight

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:17 pm
OK I will get my list posted up on here in about 2 hours after I get off work.
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
Swagger : 2
LocationBK

Wave 1 of Free Agency will end at midnight tonight Empty Re: Wave 1 of Free Agency will end at midnight tonight

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 pm
Send your list to Illmatic in a pm or a psn message
Flaharty
Flaharty
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 102
Swagger : 1
LocationLivonia, MI
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:29 pm
Ok will do.
Joker-HFX-81
Joker-HFX-81
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 59
Swagger : 0
LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm
I had already sent this to you in a pm but I won't be signing any FA's at this time. So skip the Dolphins
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum