American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Ohio State Buckeyes Empty Ohio State Buckeyes

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:10 pm
Use this thread to post a scouting report about the user in the subject line. Use the format below to add insight into the user's play on Offense, Defense and Special Teams. Remember, this isn't to be used as a place to put users on blast or start a flame war. If you have any real concerns with the user's gameplay as it pertains to the rules and spirit of the league then address those through PM with the commissioner.

OFFENSE

DEFENSE

SPECIAL TEAMS
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Ohio State Buckeyes Empty Re: Ohio State Buckeyes

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 am
OFFENSE

Mixed up the run and the pass real well so you can't key on just one. Likes to get the ball to TE all over the field. I actually expected Miller to be more of a factor in the run game. He ran the read option maybe once or twice and took off with Miller only about once or twice when nothing was open but Miller is a threat to run at any moment.

DEFENSE

Very good secondary that took shut down my passing game (I think I finished with 68 yards on less than 50% and 2 picks). Will call the timely blitz and in fact he caused a turnover in my own territory due to this. I was able to get the running game going, primarily on the outside as his front 4 shutdown any runs up the middle. He likes to control the MLB on D.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Nothing much to note.

GG as usual.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm
OFFENSE:
Runs a nasty read option offense, didn't over use it or under use it he seemed to never mess up and he mixes up his plays pretty well, I didn't recognize any of the same plays being used.

DEFENSE:
His DLine is impossible to run through the tackles with, my best runs were on Read Options and outsides runs.

SPECIAL TEAMS:
Didn't take it out of the endzone if it was kicked to far back although on punts when he had the field he returned it good, has an amazing punter, and his kicker nailed a 40 something yarder in the rain.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum