American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2018 Season: Week 1 Open Empty 2018 Season: Week 1 Open

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:09 pm

2018 Season: Week 1

Welcome! We begin the 2018 season with some new faces across all skill levels. We have a "new" franchise mode, that EA simply reskinned and added the bare minimum to try and appease us users. Only time will tell if the custom draft classes are enough to satiate our appetites.

NEW USERS:
PLEASE make sure to take a moment to read and understand the rules. There is a lot there to read. But it covers the whole league, games and depth charts and such. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The key things are 4th down rules, when you can go for it instead of needing to kick it, and play calls. Play how you want, but please try to call a lot of different plays. My guideline to follow is not calling the same exact play more than twice a game.

If you feel your opponent is ignoring these rules, please don't react like a dick. Everyone in the league is a good guy. I highly recommend using headsets during games to get to know each other.

VETERAN USERS:
I'm in a much different living situation than I was six months ago. Unfortunately, I'm not available 24/7 because I work in rural parts of Iowa with very limited cell service and internet access at times. At night, I'm at the mercy of hotel internet where I stay three nights a week now. So I may not be able to stream games or have smooth user games. On weekends, I'll typically be home. But I'll really need everyone's help to make sure this league runs smoothly this year. Commando and Hippo will have admin powers again, but please be patient as our schedules are all over the place.

Weekly Matchups

Falcons vs Eagles
Jaguars vs Giants
Steelers vs Browns
Bears vs Packers
CPU vs Patriots, Vikings, Titans, Colts, Chiefs, Seahawks, Cowboys, Cardinals, Lions, Rams

If the CPU is not challenging you, please don't run up the score or players stats. Put your backups in. If you are abusing player stats, I will either suspend the player a game or two, or just boot you from the league.

It is expected of you and your opponent to try and schedule the game privately. Whether that is via Discord, PSN Message, text messages, smoke signals, whatever.  If your opponent has not responded to you within 24 hours of advance, there is a #scheduling section on discord.  Tag your opponent and @Commissioner to bring up the lack of communication.  This is the only way sim games will be awarded.

Game of the Week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Twitch: the_EDJ vs Twitch: Plusch24

Return of the Mack! What a way to kick off the year. Erin Rodgers has recovered from injury. And a new predator has joined the Bears in a hunt of the elusive gun slinger. A long time rivalry, how much do you want to bet the game takes place in the rain?

Week advances Wednesday evening.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum