American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 7397
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2016 Super Bowl

on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts 2016 PLAYOFFS: SUPER BOWL Giants Giants Giants Giants Giants

So Lady Gaga for the halftime show this year, huh?  Could be worse I suppose.

For non-Super Bowl participants. Please make sure to join the Discord server asap.  With Thanksgiving in a week, I'll be planning out the advance schedule and that will offer the easiest way to handle things.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]vs[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Re: 2016 Super Bowl

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:15 am
Illmatic and Yt always have a tight contest when they line up against each other.  The Super Bowl was no different.

Down 24-31, the Giants converted multiple 4th downs to keep hope alive. Facing first and goal, New York had no time outs and 9 seconds left.  The Colts would hold tight with two incomplete passes to claim the Lombardi as their own.

I haven't had a chance to watch the whole game, I didn't even know the game was live.  YtBalla, since you streamed it, it would be a great help if you saved the video.  Just create a highlight of it through twitch/youtube so we have a permanent archive of the close game.

Here is the temporary feed that will expire in two weeks:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
YtBalla
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Yards : 537
Swagger : 6
Fave NFL Team : Indianapolis Colts

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Above is the link to the highlight. Do I need to do anything else to make it permanent?
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:49 pm
YtBalla wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Above is the link to the highlight. Do I need to do anything else to make it permanent?
Nope, as I understand, highlights last indefinitely.

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum