American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2017 Season - Week 10 Open Empty 2017 Season - Week 10 Open

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:25 pm
2017 Season - Week 10

Right after this post I'll be conducting a tryout with TheJollyStNick, a Jets fan from Ohio, and probably a glutton for punishment. And could a former member be making a triumphant return? Albeit without his beloved Cowboys?

User vs User GamesUser vs CPU Games
Falcons vs BearsSteelers
Texans vs DolphinsCowboys
Eagles vs RaidersChiefs
Browns vs JaguarsRams
Buccaneers vs LionsVikings
Titans
Panthers
Jets?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VS

The game of the week will feature a team holding a sterling, perfect record against a team always in the Super Bowl hunt. Will JJ Watt haunt Tannehill's dreams? Or will Ndamukong Suh wreak havoc on Devin Nealy?

Week 11 opens Tuesday night.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

2017 Season - Week 10 Open Empty Re: 2017 Season - Week 10 Open

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:32 pm
Please welcome TheJollyStNick to the league. He kicked my ass in our tryout game, so be ready for a challenger to the AFC replacing thusk-. 

He's good at making quick reads on offense, finding easy holes to exploit. If you don't sack the QB he was slippery to roll out and direct his nearest receiver to an open spot, but never scrambled for yards.  A critique I noticed was the tendency to rely on the outside run, like the Strong Power. He would counter as well.

His defense reminded me of x--Nike. Good user who takes away your first two options. And that monster DLine is agonizing to face.

the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:39 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Bears race off to a quick 21-0 lead in the first quarter, putting the Falcons on their heels. Matty Ice stayed vigilant, but the loss of Tevin Coleman, and the lack of major weapons outside of Julio Jones doomed the offense.  After the draft this offseason, Taylor Hogan was compared to a Todd Gurley, people are now saying he's a modern day Barry Sanders, lacking top end speed, but being the most agile back around.

Chicago's defense was able to generate sufficient pressure on Matt Ryan, as Lotuleilei, Marshall, Commings, Goldman, and Ferguson all collected sacks. Prince Amukama gave up a couple big passes to Julio, but won the day with two picks while covering him, including one that sealed the game.  Adrian Amos also showed off his speed and jumped a route for an early pick.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:34 pm
Rams beat the Cards 17-10 to move to 3-6 and stay in NFC West divisional title hunt. Tough match against the Bears next week.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm
Well, the Steelers seem to have rebounded after that brutal season opening gauntlet (that is until they lose next week to the Browns).  However, until then, the Steelers win their sixth straight win (after starting 0-3) to move to 6-3 on the season following a 38-14 victory of the Packers.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:34 am
Texans/Dolphins disconnected in 1st Q w/HOU up 14-0, I didnt want to try again. Give him the sim win or play cpu, whichever is easier. I waited 25 mins for him then had no desire to sit there for another hour+ to play him and his boring style of drags (3 in 4 mins vs any man cover call) and the drop-8 zone covers. He's good and would kick my ass anyway but its just boring. No interest in sitting there yesterday when I had a shit ton of snow to clear out.
nourshake11
nourshake11
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 73
Swagger : 0
LocationBloomington
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 pm
Shots fired!!!!!^ I'm coming for you Bears, btw. See you in the playoffs (hopefully)
YtBalla
YtBalla
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Yards : 537
Swagger : 6
Fave NFL Team : Indianapolis Colts

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:27 pm
Plusch24 wrote:Texans/Dolphins disconnected in 1st Q w/HOU up 14-0, I didnt want to try again. Give him the sim win or play cpu, whichever is easier. I waited 25 mins for him then had no desire to sit there for another hour+ to play him and his boring style of drags (3 in 4 mins vs any man cover call) and the drop-8 zone covers. He's good and would kick my ass anyway but its just boring. No interest in sitting there yesterday when I had a shit ton of snow to clear out.
I had 2 drags and 1 crossing route in three possessions vs the 1 drag, 2 crossing routes, and a slant you had in your two possessions. Seems pretty comparable to me.
I never dropped 8 into coverage and rarely do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's the video of what was played and the real reason for the "network error".
nourshake11
nourshake11
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 73
Swagger : 0
LocationBloomington
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:54 pm
BANG BANG BANG!!!!!
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 pm
I play YT in two weeks. Let's all just watch the stream and keep him in check hehe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum