American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2016 Season - Week 9 Open Empty 2016 Season - Week 9 Open

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:15 am
2016 Season - Week 9

The trade deadline came and went with barely a whimper.  While one AFC team coveted adding another pass rusher to their defense, the cap penalty was too high to offset with draft picks. Pernell McPhee stayed in Chicago as the defense continues to revamp.

Advance will be set for Friday Saturday, but I will be out of town partying and going to a concert. Pending availability and drunkenness, Commando or Pitt may have to advance if they're around. Otherwise, I'll get to it Saturday morning while recovering. I was up too late and jacked up on Mountain Dew and Vodka. It's still a regular advance this week. I'll still be enjoying a good concert Friday night though.  Rock Out

User vs User GamesUser vs CPU Games
Vikings vs TitansRaiders vs CPU
Eagles vs BrownsFalcons vs CPU
Bears vs TexansColts vs CPU
Panthers vs CPU
Dolphins vs CPU
Jaguars vs CPU
Cowboys vs CPU
Lions vs CPU
Steelers vs CPU

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VS

What a strange week of having so many CPU games. Only one of the three user/user matchups features both teams holding winning records. The Titans turnaround project has to be considered ahead of schedule, while they try to keep in the Wildcard race as the Texans run away with the division. The Vikings swept their nemesis in the North, but can't go on cruise control quite yet as they chase the Redskins for the NFC's #1 seed.
Week 10 opens Saturday night.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

2016 Season - Week 9 Open Empty Re: 2016 Season - Week 9 Open

Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 pm
Steelers get back to .500 with a last second FG in a shootout 45-42 victory over the Bengals.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:03 pm
The unbeaten Texans are unbeaten no more. In what was probably one of the wildest games of Madden I've ever played, I've finally beaten Yt for the first time ever, in what, 5 years?

The first half was a wild west shootout, followed by a scoreless second half. Entering overtime, the Texans drive to the one inch line, and the Bears hold them to a field goal. Playing for a tie (yes, a fucking tie because my team sucks), the Bears find Kevin white in the final minute on a hitch route, who then turns and falls into the end zone.

Play of the day has to be Alshon Jeffery taking a catch down the middle of the field on a post route, breaking 12 tackles, stumbling backwards for 5 yards, then turning, and with no stamina, limping upfield for a ridiculous TD catch.

Here's the full game recap. I hope I have time to save the highlights before heading to the rock concert.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:15 pm
Browns defeat the Eagles 35-0, Gg apoc.
YtBalla
YtBalla
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Yards : 537
Swagger : 6
Fave NFL Team : Indianapolis Colts

Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:50 pm
By the way, for anybody interested, I'm planning on starting a NBA 2k16 online franchise on Monday. Send me a PSN friend invite/message if you want to be in it.
BigSteve187
BigSteve187
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 257
Swagger : 9
LocationMississippi
Fave NFL Team : Colts
Fave NCAA Team : Mississippi State Bulldogs

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:19 pm
Yeah ill be the pacers...
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:33 pm
I missed advancing last night. I'll get to it asap.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum