American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 7309
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2016 Season - Week 4 Open

on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:06 am
2016 Season - Week 4

Keep your thoughts on penalties and sliders coming. There have been high scoring games, and some slugfests. So there's still a spread. We'll keep monitoring the situation.  But I think it's clear there have been some amazing games and finishes.

Go back and watch Cape's stream to see the amazing 4th quarter finish between the Titans and Colts.  Tru has the archive of his goalline stop of the Lions as time expires. And I...*sniffle*... have the footage of Commando's Prevent D-busting Home Run of a throw to his 98 speed WR down the middle of the field.

D-stylez is on indefinite Auto-Pilot. He had something come up, and will look to jump back in once things are back to normal.

User vs User GamesUser vs CPU Games
Lions vs TitansDolphins vs CPU
Buccaneers vs SeahawksRedskins vs CPU
Vikings vs EaglesRavens vs CPU
Cowboys vs BearsChargers vs CPU
Texans vs JaguarsRaiders vs Broncos
With the Titans sitting at 3-0, it looks like they're transitioning from rebuilder, to contender.  The Cowboys are off to a hot 3-0 start, and the Bears are desperate to avoid a 1-3 start putting them in the cellar of the NFC. Yt vs PocketPass looks to be fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VS
The Lions were seemingly robbed of a game-tying TD in the final seconds as Eric Ebron went full on fetal position mode instead of stretch out the ball for heroics.  The Titans are off to their fastest start in team history.  Two longtime members squaring off should provide a fun game to watch.

Week 5 opens Thursday night.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
Adnalffej
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 50
Swagger : 1
LocationMichigan

Re: 2016 Season - Week 4 Open

on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:00 pm
Edj give the Seahawks the win vs buccanneers! Going into 4th quarter he was up 28-6 someone's connection dropped out. Willing to replay but he definitely had my number so if the rules abide. The win can be given to seahawks.
the_EDJ
Yards : 7309
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 pm
Madden gods decide to absolutely fuck the Bears over every which way possible, sending them to 1-4.  Throwing 15 yards downfield? Sure, let it be a pick at the line of scrimmage.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:24 am
Same with the Chargers. I lost to the Chiefs 20-7. Rivers threw 7 picks, 4 to Sean Smith. Every pass I threw his way was intercepted. Ludicrous.
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 568
Swagger : 33
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:10 am
Piling on to the hate train here, I know my defense is absolutely terrible but fucking Jimmy Garropolo gutted me last night with insane accuracy for a last minute win. & Matt Flynn would have 1 of every 5 passes fly 10 yards wide
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 647
Swagger : 9
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:03 pm
lets see, i think 4 roughing the passer penalties, i think 5 facemasks, an illegal block here and there.... tons of fun!
nickoftime780
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 133
Swagger : 0
LocationEdmonton

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 pm
Raiders squeak by the Broncos by 1 point, Brock oswiler is apparently Brady as he got touched once and had impeccable aim. Luckily his receivers had butter fingers unlike a week 1 matchup where he might have thrown 3 incompletions. With a handful of face masks the raiders tried to throw it away but held strong on a possession run game as they only threw for 60 yards. McKinnon had a great game as usual.
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:25 pm
Let's advance this
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:05 pm
Ken wrote:Same with the Chargers. I lost to the Chiefs 20-7. Rivers threw 7 picks, 4 to Sean Smith. Every pass I threw his way was intercepted. Ludicrous.

Did your game register on the system?  Just looking at the website and your game is still being shown as not being played.

AALoA Co-Commish  |  PSN: SteelPitt16  |  twitch: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA13 (Virginia Cavaliers)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 568
Swagger : 33
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:53 pm
Id like to throw it out there that I'd like to see penalties turned down slightly & pass rush turned up a touch or two. Hopefully others agree because pass rush is a once in a while thing in my games for both defenses
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:55 pm
My game froze when I exited but I checked both the site and game to see that the score registered. Anyway I lost so feel free to give me sim loss
nickoftime780
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 133
Swagger : 0
LocationEdmonton

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:21 pm
I agree fully with the pass rush, pass rush is what I'm good at and I got Aldon and Khalil and neither has one yet
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:09 am
Rivers went 5 for 28 in my sim loss. Wtf?
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum