American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2015 Playoffs - Conference Championships Open Empty 2015 Playoffs - Conference Championships Open

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:00 pm
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK YOU EA.

So me and Pitt advanced at the same time somehow. Instead of creating an error, EA just advanced twice.

Steelers, Bears, Ravens, and Cowboys all robbed at a chance to play their playoff games.

Probably the worst day I've ever had at work followed up with this. I'm gonna go jump off a bridge.

I'm crushed. 

Sorry guys.

Browns vs Dolphins.
Eagles vs Panthers.

FUCK.

I've lost any motivation to post anything else for a bit.  There's enough shit on the forum for anyone to discuss issues.

Again, not your fault Pitt. Thank you for being proactive. This shows why league involvement is so crucial. Not a single fucking word was said about the Cowboys-Seahawks game being played or being over. I got a message from Steve saying he was home 4 hours ago. Tru hasn't posted a single fucking thing since signing up.  Then nothing about the game being over.  Then the EA site didn't update, but just skipped ahead.

FUCK.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

2015 Playoffs - Conference Championships Open Empty Re: 2015 Playoffs - Conference Championships Open

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:29 pm
Don't sweat it man. It's just a fantasy football type game we've got going on here for fun & bullshit. You do more than enough work for this league
vTRUv
vTRUv
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 79
Swagger : 1
LocationWisconsin
Fave NCAA Team : Wisconsin Badgers

2015 Playoffs - Conference Championships Open Empty Re: 2015 Playoffs - Conference Championships Open

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:34 pm
My bad brotha, I should be communicating better.
Hellmrixxx
Hellmrixxx
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 84
Swagger : 2
LocationWarerloo IA
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : Iowa Hawkeyes

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:41 pm
Way to Tru, you and your schemes
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:54 pm
the_EDJ wrote:
So me and Pitt advanced at the same time somehow. Instead of creating an error, EA just advanced twice.

Holy shit are you serious.  Wow.  Damn, my bad fellas.  I was at the CPU and saw that all of the games were completed for the Wild Card Round.  The website still showed the current round as being the Wild Card Round so I advanced the week from the CPU (and apparently EDJ was doing the same from the PS4).

This one's one me guys.  As I mentioned, I was at the CPU messing around and watching the NFL games.  I was on the Connected Franchise site and noticed the last Wild Card Round game had been played.  I was trying to help EDJ out while also moving the playoffs along so I advanced the week via the PC.  I should have let EDJ advance, contacted him to alert him that I was going to advance for him or at least checked my PSN app in which I would have seen EDJ was in the Connected Franchise and put two and to together that he was probably about to advance from the PS4.  Had I done any one of those options we could have avoided this mess.

Well that fucking sucks.  Again, my bad guys and sorry for those that got screwed out of a chance to play their Divisional Round playoff games.

Last edited by Steel Pitt on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:58 am
Even if I won no worries guys, you all do more then enough for the league. Sorry to those guys who lost but let's keep on the grind Smile
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:48 pm
Accidents happen, I appreciate the time you both put into the league.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:41 pm
Browns defeat the Plusch lead Miami Dolphins 20-6 to advance to the SB! Not many stats to talk about as it was a defensive battle, GG Plusch. GL Eagles/Panthers
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 pm
That Browns defense is no joke. Dolphin receivers not bringing their hands to Cleveland didn't help them on the rare times they were actually able to get open
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum