American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 7205
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

x--nike -- Oakland Raiders

on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:23 pm
Watch live video from x--nike on www.twitch.tv
Post any scouting reports below. You don't have to write an essay, just a few notes go a long way. Of course, the more you share, the better. When posting a scouting report, please include: 

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

(Good Scouting Report Examples)

Last edited by the_EDJ on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA CommishPSN: the_EDJtwitch: the_EDJMadden League: Chicago BearsDestiny: Warlock Lvl 40 400 Light
Destiny: Hunter Lvl 40 400 Light
Destiny: Titan Lvl 40 400 Light
the_EDJ
Yards : 7205
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Re: x--nike -- Oakland Raiders

on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:32 pm
Madden 17 -- Oakland Raiders
Madden 16 -- Cleveland Browns
Madden 15
Madden 25 -- New York Jets:

d-stylez260 wrote:
We had to play two games.. The first desynced late in the 4th. But in that game he jumped out early with good special teams play and a nice running combo. But they both will fumble and I came back from down 11 and took a 7 point lead. 

The second game started the same.. I was flat and his offense was on point.. He was up 24 0 but again I battled back.. He won but it was poor execution by me.

Offense:
HE DOES NOT WANT GENO to THROW. He will run with him and option runs.. but he definitely doesn't want to be in the pocket throwing.. Back Rainey is Amazing off the edges out in space and with the option.. Jacobs will gain consistent yardage through the middle. Very little pass game. But High powered O none the less!

Defense:
He plays MAN ALL DAY LONG. He will double your TE if you use him over the middle. Rarely noticed a Blitz, He will zone occassionally.. He is susceptible to a nice run game.. but has user hit stick ability.

Special Teams:
Its almost unfair when you kick it to him deep. He bounces it out side and breaks TD type of runs every time.
burnum81 wrote:Offense:
Has a lot of speed on the field. His Offense is based on the outside running thread of Rainey. Don't let Rainey get to the edges. Once he established Rainey's outside runs he'll start running it inside or keeping it on the option with Geno (who had 2 or 3 big runs against me). In the passing game he keeps it simple. Mostly quick throws, nothing deep. Will move around with the QB and drop back very deep when under pressure.

Defense:
Great overall defense. Hard to run against if he sees it coming. His CBs will pick you off if you throw into coverage. Good man coverage corners. You'll need to keep him guessing and mix up your playcalling to have success. I had 2 long TD passes with Mike Wallace against him but he kept my short/intermediate passing in check (partly due to his defense, partly due to my QB being inaccurate and my WRs/TEs dropping everything).

Special Teams:
Returned one kickoff for a TD after breaking a couple of tackles, aside from that nothing special.

General:
Try to avoid falling behind against him. Playing with a lead really suits his strengths.
Madden 13 -- Miami Dolphins / New Orleans Saints:

Posky wrote:(Written vs Saints)
Offense:

Runs well with little sproles, mixes it up pretty good, ran 5-7 screens so watch for those

Defense:
ran a little bit of everything, was getting good pressure, not to much to comment on

Wore his home jerseys at my field, so it was fun looking at the almost same color the whole game
the_EDJ wrote:(Written vs Saints)
OFFENSE
:

Sproles is surprisingly tough to take down. Ran a lot of Draws over any other types of runs. Lived in the 3 WR sets. Jimmy Graham was target #1. Seemed like Colston was target #2. Seemed to rely on hot routing a slant a bit too much. Other routes were sprinkled in.

DEFENSE:
Likes to bring pressure from a base 3-4 look. When in Nickel and Dime preferred to sit back in coverage. Didn't get a good read on his coverages. More man than anything though. Pretty adept at diving from behind to make a tackle. Saved a bunch of big plays this way. Can bring instant pressure with Vilma at MLB at will.

SPECIAL TEAMS:
Sproles in the return game could be dangerous, but didn't do anything in our game. Got out of coverage and allowed a big Hester return for a TD.
Madden 12
Madden 11

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA CommishPSN: the_EDJtwitch: the_EDJMadden League: Chicago BearsDestiny: Warlock Lvl 40 400 Light
Destiny: Hunter Lvl 40 400 Light
Destiny: Titan Lvl 40 400 Light
nickoftime780
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 133
Swagger : 0
LocationEdmonton

on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 pm
Offence- cheeky with his play calling, wr runs,wildcat in goaline situations. Runs the ball decently. Likes to try to kick it outside after making a play.

Defence- it's the raiders so no secondary but man that pass rush. His run defence is good too he can over commit so if you Backdoor cut him it's there all day. 

Special teams- loves going opposite side on punt returns like everyone else just cut off the outside and he panics, lost 8 yards on a punt return
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum