American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2015 Season - Week 15 Open Empty 2015 Season - Week 15 Open

Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:55 am
2015 Season - Week 15

Beachlife is on notice. If we don't hear from him this week, he will be booted. He's visited the chatbox, but hasn't responded or played any games. Again, mighty infuriating that we're not given a heads up that interest is waning, or you want out.

In random news, Ken got hacked this week. Haha. His log-in email was an old account that was reassigned to someone else with the group it was originally affiliated through. That user then reset his password to log in and try to mute his account, changing his bio to kindly tell us to fuck off. We should have it reset, and have one less angry random citizen out there getting notifications from Ken's accounts. If you get any weird messages or anything, let us know, just in case I didn't fix it.

Yt's wittle baby brother is signing up again, this time looking for the Bills. I believe he was the Cardinals in the past. I'm not sure if we need to go through a tryout game or not. It's been a while since he's been around.

Can you fricking believe Season 1 is almost over? It's not even November yet! Only Nike and Pitt have been guaranteed playoff spots. Miraculous bullshit is still a threat to put the rest of us on the outside looking in. Three NFC East teams sit at 10-3. They're the new NFC North it appears, except Zydecajun is likely gone after the season ends.

User vs User GamesUser vs CPU Games
Bears vs VikingsBuccaneers vs CPU
Texans vs ColtsCowboys vs CPU
Browns vs SeahawksJaguars vs CPU
Broncos vs SteelersEagles vs CPU
Dolphins vs ChargersTitans vs CPU
Lions vs Saints
Redskins vs *Pending Bills*49ers? vs CPU

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VS

A lot of good games this week. Last week's GotW lived up to its billing as a playoff-esque matchup. Just don't mention the sweep or toss to me. Wink  This week's matchup looks like it's on a possible fast track to a playoff showdown as both users lead their divisions with no real threat of missing the playoffs. This is more about pride, and seeding.

Week 16 opens Sunday night.
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

2015 Season - Week 15 Open Empty Re: 2015 Season - Week 15 Open

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:53 pm
Should I (sweep) play cpu Bills or wait (toss) for new owner?
ken10
ken10
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 28
Swagger : 0
LocationLos Angeles, CA

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:19 pm
Is anyone having trouble resigning players? I've tested and offered way over the desired and they still turn it down. Is it a glitch?
mission8
mission8
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:34 pm
Same has happened to me. MLB Robinson asked for 3 yr 4.5 mil amd i was up to 3 yr 18 mil and he still declines. Same with my backup te and mlb
King_Hippo72
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 663
Swagger : 11
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:50 pm
think there is a glitch
King_Hippo72
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 663
Swagger : 11
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:33 pm
Im done playing cpu, so fucking annoying, nothing fucking works anymore and they are perfect. If we play head to head just text me, otherwise Im not touching this game.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:12 pm
ken10 wrote:Is anyone having trouble resigning players? I've tested and offered way over the desired and they still turn it down. Is it a glitch?

I don't know if its a glitch as much as some players are just stubborn.  I targeted about 7 players in their last year to resign and started negotiating in Week 1.  David DeCastro resigned the first week but the others all rejected me for about 10 straight weeks regardless of how much I offered (in each case I offered well over what they requested).  I stopped trying to negotiate with them for about 3-4 weeks and then submitted another offer (the same yrs/money from the weeks prior) and 5 of the remaining 6 all accepted in Week 14.  William Gay is the last holdout.

I haven't checked the other sites about a possible glitch but like I said, I think it may just be that some players fight the process longer.  I also noticed that when using my XP's there was an option to upgrade them in a way that makes them easier to negotiate with.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:19 am
Game of the week lives up to the hype. Excellent game from both sides with a great 4th Q comeback & an insane finish. Check Ken's stream if you'd like to
capeman
capeman
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 327
Swagger : 4

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:13 pm
ken10 wrote:Is anyone having trouble resigning players? I've tested and offered way over the desired and they still turn it down. Is it a glitch?
I had trouble but what I found out is they actually want a bonus in this year's game
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:13 pm
Plusch24 wrote:Game of the week lives up to the hype. Excellent game from both sides with a great 4th Q comeback & an insane finish. Check Ken's stream if you'd like to

Agreed.  I caught the second half of this game while I was messing around on my PC.  Great game with a lot on the line.  Plusch with the comeback (down 11 in the 4th) to tie and then win with a FG and then a pick 6 on Ken's possession in OT.

If this is a preview of potentially what the AFC Playoffs will be like, then its going to be a wild ride on the way to Super Bowl 50.
ken10
ken10
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 28
Swagger : 0
LocationLos Angeles, CA

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:46 pm
Except I might miss the playoffs! The Chiefs can still catch me.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:27 pm
Steelers dominate limp arm Peyton Manning while cruising to a 35-0 win over the Broncos (cpu).
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:07 pm
Remaining Games:
Bears vs Vikings -- On deck. We've been in communication.
Jaguars vs CPU
Panthers vs CPU -- d-stylez is back.
Raidgers vs CPU -- About to be played.
Ravens vs CPU
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:12 am
Bears down the Vikings to preserve a spot in the playoffs. The offense didn't really blow the doors open, but the defense slammed the door shut with huge plays through. Kyle Fuller picked off a pass and forced a fumble, and Pernell McPhee racked up three Sacks.  Stefon Diggs made a highlight catch almost reminiscent of this.

The Bears face the Buccaneers next week.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum