American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 7397
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

March Madness 2015

on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:35 pm
It's Selection Sunday! It's been a while (2012) since I've done this for the league, but I figured I'd set up a bracket for the AALoA to do, whether in Madden, NCAA, Destiny, etc. this is purely optional, and just for fun.

Sign-up or log-in via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Password: AALoA

2014 Winner: n/a
2013 Winner: n/a

2012 Winner: Derek Voss (maybe SwitchBladeKilla?)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Re: March Madness 2015

on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:43 am
This is your last day to fill out a bracket to see who reigns supreme in the league.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
GoingCommandoAZ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1089
Swagger : 35
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:20 pm
I'll fill mine out shortly.  Hopefully I'll finally be able to win at SOMETHING...

AALOA Co-Commish       PSN: GoingCommandoAZ         Team: Vikings       Twitch: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:56 am
And the results, of this year's NCAA March Madness Bracket Pool are in!

Before we get there, can I just say a most disrespectful, "Screw you," to the refs from last nights game. I really hope their missed calls, ticky tack calls on Wisconsin, and look the other way at out of control Duke players mentality didn't change the outcome of the game.

The results...:

WINNERthe_EDJ
38 Correct Picks

234 Points

Wisconsin as Champ
Runner-UpGoingCommandoAZ
40 Correct Picks

230 Points

Kentucky as Champ
3rd Placetruth_n_babylon
40 Correct Picks

219 Points

Arizona as Champ

Honorable MentionDemonX5136
35 Correct Picks

194 Points

Gonzaga as Champ
Commando and Truth owned the board for most of the tournament. But with the higher weight placed on late round picks, I was able to swoop in at the end and grab just enough points to steal the lead from Commando thanks to Wisconsin beating both of their Champions. Muahahahaha.

I'll try to keep this pool going each year to add more and more players to it, both new and old members.

GoingCommandoAZ
Yards : 1089
Swagger : 35
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:27 am
I really thought Wisconsin had it.  Just ran out of gas (and $$$ for the refs) at the end.

AALOA Co-Commish       PSN: GoingCommandoAZ         Team: Vikings       Twitch: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:11 am
GoingCommandoAZ wrote:I really thought Wisconsin had it.  Just ran out of gas (and $$$ for the refs) at the end.
As soon as Jahlil Okafor hit his 4th foul, the refs were like, oh shit, let's look the other way. Wisconsin was in the double bonus only halfway through the 2nd half, yet Winston Justice could do no wrong just bulldozing through people. And the out of bounds calls. Duke's stepping on the line, no call. His finger is bent backwards after touching the ball, and the refs admittedly, "couldn't see anything." Such a joke.

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum