American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Week 10 Oepn (Oepn? Commando wuz here....) Empty Season 2: Week 10 Oepn (Oepn? Commando wuz here....)

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:36 pm
Season 2: Week 10

Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance

You'd think this song was straight out of the 80's or something. But no...it's brand new. But it brings some much needed energy. It's also annoying and stuck in my head, so may you have it stuck in your head as well.

So let's talk season 3. We've all had two years with our nearly stock rosters. I was thinking we could sim season 3 to allow for more development of our rookies. Thoughts?
Pro: Rookie's and free agent signings will have more time to develop.
Con: Our favorite vets are likely to degrade and retire.
Pro: Better roster diversification for teams not playing with their favorite teams.
Con: Mission would have 20 freakish young rookie WR by season 4.
Pron: (See what I did there?) Teams that mishandle their cap space would be in a world of hurt.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Highlight(s) of the Week
Click to Reveal the Goodness:
Create your best highlights via Twitch, YouTube, or Share Factory and let me know where the video is so we can share them.

User Games
   CPU Games
Colts vs TexansChiefs vs Ravens
Packers vs VikingsRedskins vs Eagles
Falcons vs Panthers
Seahawks vs Lions
Buccaneers vs Cardinals
Jaguars vs Bills
49ers vs Rams
Chargers vs Bengals
Saints vs Cowboys
**Bonus: If mission's wittle baby boy can get his tryout game in versus Commando and prove that he knows how to mix in runs outside the Tackles, as well as diversify his passing game outside of drags and crossing routes, we'd have a new Browns owner, who could play the Steelers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Game of the Week
   VS      
These two sit atop the NFC North with impressive 6-2 records. Nothing is guaranteed in the black and blue division, this win can go a long ways in staking an early claim in the division race.
Posky
Posky
Madden 18 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 18 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 439
Swagger : 3
LocationMichigan
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Ok Okst UofM

Season 2: Week 10 Oepn (Oepn? Commando wuz here....) Empty Re: Season 2: Week 10 Oepn (Oepn? Commando wuz here....)

Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:41 pm
Is someone sleepy? lol
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Season 2: Week 10 Oepn (Oepn? Commando wuz here....) Empty Re: Season 2: Week 10 Oepn (Oepn? Commando wuz here....)

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:14 pm
Im in for simming. Will we get to do game prep as we sim? Maybe 10 min a week. More wrs the better Head Spin
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Buccs win easily over the Cardinals 28-7 and have named FA Pickup QB Jerrod Johnson as starter. John Abraham added in another sack to add to his league leading 10, and 6'4 second year WR Martavis Bryant added in another TD to get to 6 in his second season.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:47 pm
Dammit...
Owned
GoingCommandoAZ
GoingCommandoAZ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1095
Swagger : 36
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vikings vs Packers.  Game of the Week?  You bet your sweet ass it was.

Back and forth, punch for punch, counter to counter it was a great game.  No one ran away with it, finally no Madden BS, just a good, wholesome knock-down, drag-out brawl and it was a great one.

Things didn't look so hot early, Vikings came out with a quick 3 and out, giving the ball to the Packers would would drive down the field but come up just short getting a FG on what felt like a win for the D.  

Vikes would then take control in the 2nd quarter scoring 2 TD's through the air and stiffen up on D taking a 14-3 lead into the half.  Rodgers would then lead the Pack down field, with Lacy bruising his way for big 1st down gains to get the TD and convert the 2 pt conversion drawing the game to 14-11.  

The Vikings then desperate to regain a comfortable margin would start off the opening drive in the 4th moving the ball nicely until Teddy get's greedy trying to hit Stephen Hill on the audibled streak, under-throws the balls to get it picked around midfield.  Rodgers would again lead a long, slow, yard chipping drive down the field eventually finding Jared Abbrederis on a nice broken play scramble in the back corner of the endzone.  

With about 3 minutes left, it was Teddy-time.  No panick, no rush, no fear, he lead a perfect drive down field making first down after 1st down, letting the clock run down nervously low until finally finding Cordarrelle Patterson on a slant inside who was met at the goal line, falling in the endzone for the TD with less than 20 seconds left.  The Vikings owner was overheard by the crowd (family upstairs) screaming, "Holy Fuckballs!"  Rodgers would then throw a couple incompletes to run out the clock causing the owner to run airplane style around his suite.  Hey, adrenaline makes you do stupid stuff.

Final score 21-18 Vikings.

Just wow.  Plusch and I wanted a good, even game with no Madden drama and we got one.  I just happened to get lucky in this one.  Great game, looking forward to more.

You should really watch it if you're bored, good stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BigSteve187
BigSteve187
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 257
Swagger : 9
LocationMississippi
Fave NFL Team : Colts
Fave NCAA Team : Mississippi State Bulldogs

Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:04 am
I'm all for it I have a few ppl I would not mind getting a boost and only a couple vets that I would be nervous about retiring or downgrading but all good nonetheless

P.s. Paging Mr. SuperBowl Champ hit me up we got a game
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 am
I'm for whatever. Up to the league where we go. Just an innocent bystander trying to win games and failing. lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum