American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 1: Week 17 Open Empty Season 1: Week 17 Open

Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 am
Season 1: Week 17

Jupiter One - Countdown -- from Madden NFL 2008 Soundtrack
What a final week of the season we have.
NFL Guaranteed playoff locks: Chiefs, Raiders, Vikings, Texans, 49ers, Redskins.

AFC The final wildcard spot is easy to sort out. Whoever wins the Colts vs Texans matchup earns the final wildcard spot.
AFC For seeding purposes, if the Chiefs win they're guaranteed a bye. If the Texans win they're guaranteed a bye. If the Colts lose, the Texans are guaranteed a bye. If the Chiefs lose, and the Raiders win, the Raiders get a bye week.

NFC The NFC North's fate is on the line. The Bears win and they get the division
NFC If the Saints win, they're in.
NFC The Panthers need to win and the Saints to lose to win the division.
NFC Otherwise the Panthers and Lions need to win and for the Bears to lose to get a playoff spot.
NFC Should the Bears lose, they need either the Panthers or Lions to lose to backdoor into the playoffs (giggity).
NFC Should the Bears, Panthers, and Lions all win, there's a tiebreaker between the Panthers and Lions and the Panthers get the final playoff spot due to winning their head to head matchup early in the year.
NFC For seeding purposes, the playoff races are so close in the NFC that the Vikings, 49ers, Saints, Bears, Redskins, and Panthers can all theoretically earn a bye week with wins and help.

Phew!

Highlight(s) of the Week
Spoiler:
Create your best highlights via Twitch, YouTube, or Share Factory and let me know where the video is so we can share them.

User Games
     CPU Games
Bears vs VikingsPanthers vs Falcons
Colts vs TitansEagles vs Giants
Lions vs PackersSaints vs Buccaneers
Jaguars vs TexansRaiders vs Broncos
Chargers vs ChiefsCardinals vs 49ers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Game of the Week
    VS      
The alternate GotW is Colts / Titans.
xHaVoC83x
xHaVoC83x
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 259
Swagger : 10
LocationIllinois
Fave NFL Team : Oakland Raiders

Season 1: Week 17 Open Empty Re: Season 1: Week 17 Open

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:58 am
Win my final game 10-3 vs the Broncos with Justin Tuck setting the NFL Single Season Record in Sacks with a grand total of 23 sacks! BUT! All this came at a price... Both Derek Carr and #1 Rod Streater are out for the season. So going into the playoffs I will be without 3 key players on my offense. McFadden,Streater, and Carr. Damn you Madden Gods!
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:36 am
It's always the age old question, do you fight for home field advantage and the bye week? Or rest your starters to avoid injury?

Wowza Havoc.
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:51 am
Wow Havoc, that's just so brutal. Madden gods looking down on you severely.

Unfortunately my game VS Demon will have to be on Auto unless Demon can play Friday, which he has said before he can not. I was hoping to catch him tonight with an early advance but it didn't happen. I work the next two days and am not free.

Since I am going to lose anyways, I am going to throw in my backups on the depth chart and cross my fingers. Not sure where this will put me as far as seed, but I'm not worried. Texans are feeling confident.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:28 pm
The Chicago Bears are headed to the Playoffs! When the team posted their first losing streak of the season, all of a sudden there was uncertainty in the brutal NFC who would fill the final playoff spots. The Bears needed a win to guarantee a place in the final 6. 

With the loss, the Vikings tumble into the Wildcard Round, and Teddy Bridgewater tumbled to the ground with a dislocated ankle. That's the second starting QB to succumb to an ill-timed fate right before their team enters the playoffs.

The Bears will be completely healthy entering the playoffs, and will watch to see whether they earn a bye week, or if it goes to the 49ers, Saints, or Panthers.
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Chiefs grab 1st round bye with 31-10 over the Chargers. The game was much closer than the score indicates. Ken played well and with some additions will be a force next year. Kniles Davis did have a pretty nice 70 yd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:21 pm
Remaining Games:
Colts vs Titans -- No word from yoscotty. Will award an auto-pilot game to BigSteve tomorrow should nothing be posted.
Lions vs Packers -- Scheduling issues. Sim candidate.
Jaguars vs Texans -- Ill can't play until Friday. Demon could only play before Friday. Sim candidate.
Eagles vs Giants -- CPU game. No playoff impact. Sim candidate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum