American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 7309
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 1: Week 7 Open

on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:52 pm
Season 1: Week 7

Tyga feat. Patty Crash - Diamond Life from Madden NFL 2009 Soundtrack

Just one week in the league, and GHOST pitches a shutout against the dubious CPU. Granted it was the Giants...

**Reminder: (This applies to you GHOST. You're the last one)
I pm'ed a number of you to properly set twitch to temporarily save your videos and directed you to a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. These temporary auto-archives are the bare minimum you have to do. But ti's so easy, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the extra minute to just create a highlight and save the entire game indefinitely. I believe I can export them to YouTube, or if you have a Google/YouTube account, I can make you a "manager" of the account to give you rights to upload straight to the channel.

Highlight(s) of the Week
Spoiler:
Nothing Submitted so you get a re-enactment of last week's Game of the Week
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Create your best highlights via Twitch, YouTube, or Share Factory and let me know where the video is so we can share them.  It's so easy to do now.

User Games
     CPU Games
Panthers vs PackersTitans vs Redskins
Chiefs vs ChargersBrowns vs Jaguars
Saints vs LionsBengals vs Colts
Vikings vs Bills
Dolphins vs Bears
Texans vs Steelers
Cardinals vs Raiders
49ers vs Broncos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Game of the Week [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    VS       
Elite QB showdown. Both teams with soft secondaries. Hopefully it's not a massacre like Havoc's complete beatdown and shutout of Ken last week... Shocked

Question of the Week
Punting Sliders: I'm thinking they should be reigned in a bit. With the kick meter/arc, it's far too easy to coffin corner punt, and punters (both user and CPU) are recording 70+ yard punts way too easily.  Would you be up for lowering Punt Power and Punt Accuracy?

Last edited by the_EDJ on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Re: Season 1: Week 7 Open

on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:39 pm
Bears upset by the Miami Dolphins on a bomb of a pass with 40 seconds left.  Somehow Matt Moore just lobs a ball to the end zone, right at a waiting safety, only to have Brian Hartline leap up and catch it from behind the defender through the safety's hands somehow. 

On the Bears final desperation drive they got past the 40 yard line within 40 seconds despite 3 sacks by the Dolphins on the drive getting insane pressure in less than 2 seconds despite more blockers being available than pass rushers.  Screw you Madden gods. (On at least two occasions, Moore escaped a sack only to rifle a pass straight to a wide open receiver for a huge gain continuing drives).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
Posky
All-American
All-American
Yards : 431
Swagger : 1
LocationMichigan
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Ok Okst UofM

on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 am
It shows a Saints owner in the league for me? Am I missing something?
BigSteve187
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 257
Swagger : 9
LocationMississippi
Fave NFL Team : Colts
Fave NCAA Team : Mississippi State Bulldogs

on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:16 am
I'd be fine with adjusting the punt sliders
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:05 pm
Remaining Games:
Panthers vs Packers: Look like a Saturday game.
49ers vs CPU

Also, I'll be out of town Saturday/Sunday. Commando will be around to advance the week once the games are complete. If not, I'll get to it when I return Sunday.

GoingCommandoAZ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1077
Swagger : 34
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 am
the_EDJ wrote:Remaining Games:
Panthers vs Packers: Look like a Saturday game.
49ers vs CPU

Also, I'll be out of town Saturday/Sunday. Commando will be around to advance the week once the games are complete. If not, I'll get to it when I return Sunday.

49ers game done, Panthers-Packers set for early tomorrow.  I'll advance after that game is set.

AALOA Co-Commish       PSN: GoingCommandoAZ         Team: Vikings       Twitch: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 568
Swagger : 33
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 am
Packers & Panthers get screwed by EA ruining a classic game. Disconnect in OT after EA kicked Cape for "excessive griefing" bs (as the Packers just took over on the 50 after a punt). 

Was a great defensive struggle back and forth and all for nothing. Commando you can advance whenever you get the chance, sorry to wait for nothing
Posky
All-American
All-American
Yards : 431
Swagger : 1
LocationMichigan
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Ok Okst UofM

on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:15 am
Plusch24 wrote:Packers & Panthers get screwed by EA ruining a classic game. Disconnect in OT after EA kicked Cape for "excessive griefing" bs (as the Packers just took over on the 50 after a punt). 

Was a great defensive struggle back and forth and all for nothing. Commando you can advance whenever you get the chance, sorry to wait for nothing

wow that sucks
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum