American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 7237
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 1: Week 5 Open

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:12 pm
Season 1: Week 5

The Bravery - Believe from Madden NFL 2008 Soundtrack

Ockerman, you won't get an invite until you read/sign the rules.

In back to back weeks, the Game of the Week took six attempts to record a final. Do we have a curse emerging? I couldn't stream the game due to De-Syncs. And Plusch's connection kept getting flagged for griefing until he moved his console downstairs closer to a router.

**Reminder: (This applies to Illmatic, and GHOST)
I pm'ed a number of you to properly set twitch to temporarily save your videos and directed you to a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. These temporary auto-archives are the bare minimum you have to do. But ti's so easy, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the extra minute to just create a highlight and save the entire game indefinitely. I believe I can export them to YouTube, or if you have a Google/YouTube account, I can make you a "manager" of the account to give you rights to upload straight to the channel.

Highlight(s) of the Week
Spoiler:

Create your best highlights via Twitch, YouTube, or Share Factory and let me know where the video is so we can share them.  It's so easy to do now.

User Games
     CPU Games
Vikings vs PackersBrowns vs Titans
Bears vs PanthersRams vs Eagles
Buccaneers vs Saints
Chiefs vs 49ers*Texans vs Cowboys
*Mission is in Vegas, likely gambling away fortunes Bills vs Lions
and bouncing quarters off strippers. Squirrel you
Ravens vs Colts
can play the CPU or wait until Monday. I say play CPU.Steelers vs Jaguars
Jets vs Chargers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Game of the Week [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    VS       
Since I've been featured twice, and Chiefs/49ers is basically an auto-pilot game, Plusch gets a chance at redemption in GotW. Can he stop AP? He couldn't stop Forte. Can Commando corral Jordy and Cobb?

Last edited by the_EDJ on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA CommishPSN: the_EDJtwitch: the_EDJMadden League: Chicago BearsDestiny: Warlock Lvl 40 400 Light
Destiny: Hunter Lvl 40 400 Light
Destiny: Titan Lvl 40 400 Light
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Re: Season 1: Week 5 Open

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:13 pm
Won't can't a chance to play until Saturday morning/afternoon. When's advance?
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:56 pm
Ken wrote:Won't can't a chance to play until Saturday morning/afternoon. When's advance?
Commando and Plusch won't be able to play until Saturday after the Florida/Alabama game. So you've got time.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA CommishPSN: the_EDJtwitch: the_EDJMadden League: Chicago BearsDestiny: Warlock Lvl 40 400 Light
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:11 am
So I spent 20 to 30 minutes messing around with Share Factory and uploading the highlight to YouTube via a USB stick. I think the results turned out ok if I do say so myself.

Video is posted above in the highlight spoiler and of course on YouTube.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:05 am
Bears survive a furious battle with the Carolina Panthers to knock off one of the last unbeatens in the league. Both QBs were horrendous throwing 5 combined INTs and posting lousy sub-70 QB Ratings.  Matt Forte paced the Bears with 2 TD runs, and Trindon Holliday made a big appearance with a key 38 yard catch late, that set up his own 5 yard TD run on a Jet Sweep.  Greg Hardy for the Panthers was a monster with 3 Sacks.

The tides turned when Cam Newton threw directly to Lance Briggs with no other receiver in sight right before the two minute warning. That led to a go ahead field goal by Robbie Gould. On the next drive, the Panthers tried to pick on Tim Jennings again who got matched up with the lankier Kelvin Benjamin, only to pick off an underthrown ball and seal the game.

OPotY: WR B Marshall: 6 Rec; 76 Yards
DPotY: DE J Allen: 1 Tackle
R otY:  CB K Fuller: 3 Tackles; 3 TFL; 1 Sack

Last edited by the_EDJ on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 pm
I checked the stats for the Bears VS Panthers game. I see Hardy had 3 sacks but there was no stats filed under the choking women or threatening them with guns category. What gives?
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:26 pm
illmatic717 wrote:I checked the stats for the Bears VS Panthers game. I see Hardy had 3 sacks but there was no stats filed under the choking women or threatening them with guns category. What gives?
Unfortunately, many people outside of Chicago, and some within Chicago view Jay Cutler to be a girl. So it fits. pale

Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Chargers win their 3rd straight game by 1 point, beating the Jets 21-20. 

Check out this game winner by Keenan Allen:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:26 am
Remaining Games:
Vikings vs Packers -- Scheduled for Saturday around the Alabama/Florida game. So after about 7 pm EST, or before 3:30 pm EST.

49ers vs CPU -- Chiefs (mission) are on auto-pilot.
Jaguars vs CPU

SquirrelHunter
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 980
Swagger : 18
Fave NFL Team : San Francisco 49ers
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon State Beavers

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:52 am
i'll knock mine  out in a few
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 am
Jaguars lose big to the Steelers 35-9.

Chad Henne threw for 372 yds but it meant nothing as he threw 5 int and didn't get a single touchdown until the 4th.

HB D. Robinson also had a terrible day rushing for just 10yds on 17 attempts
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 557
Swagger : 30
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 pm
Packers down Vikings, 31-17. 

Teddy Bridgewater had a rough debut in Lambeau as he threw 4 interceptions & was sacked 5 times. Adrian Peterson had a strong first half but couldn't seem to find any open lanes in the second. 

Eddy Lacy was the clear MVP of the game. Packers struggled running the ball in the early going with Lacy beginning the game with 10 carries for 40 yards. Lacy took over in the second half however and led the Packers to victory behind a 19 carry, 182 yards & 3 TD performance.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum