American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4168
Swagger : 83
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 3 Open

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:20 pm
Week 3 is now open.  I will advance the week on Tuesday (9/9).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
PSN ID: SteelPitt16                Twitch ID: SteelPitt16

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles
2016: 9-6 (2-3 NFC East)

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA13 (Virginia Cavaliers)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Re: Week 3 Open

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Florida Atlantic at Miami (OH)

Someone's 0 Has Got To Go

Week 3 brings us a matchup of two winless teams each looking to get into the win column for the first time this season.  The Redhawks of Miami (OH) will play host to this battle as the Owls of Florida Atlantic come to town.  Birds of a feather may flock together but these two flying warriors will both look to soar towards their first victory this week. 

The Owls are coming off a heartbreaking 17-14 loss to SMU last week.  Florida Atlantic was playing their first game of the season and showed some rust as they fell behind 17-0 before things started to click.  Unfortunately they started their comeback too late as time ran out with them down by a FG.  There was reason for optimism though as the offense accounted for over 350 yards, including over 5 yards per rush, and the defense forced 3 turnovers.  Miami (OH) lost to that very SMU team in a shootout in their opener before bowing out to Arizona State in another nail biter last week.

Can Florida Atlantic carry the momentum from the second half of last week into this game?

Will Miami (OH) avoid a dreaded 0-3 start?

It will all be settled on the field in our Week 3 Game Of The Week.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:10 pm
Just got back from vacation, logged on and I now have 555 XP points. I have a bye week so, I'll see next week if I got the XP points because of the SIM game or not.

Unfortunately I lost my starting HB for the season, and my starting QB and RT for 4 and 6 weeks respectively. I HATE simmed games......

Last edited by dre1479 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
x--Nike
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 967
Swagger : 21
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 pm
FAU wins 31-28 over Miami(OH). Write up to come. GG Truth.
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am
Air Force Surges Ahead To 3-0

The Falcons exploded for 42 points on 523 yards of Total Offense as they pulled away in the second half from a game Boise State club.  QB Nate Romine was 17/22 for 278 with 2TD and 2INT on the day and he also added a rushing TD.  When he wasn't running or passing, he was handing the ball off to RB Devin Rushing (leading the MQC is rushing yards) 22 times for 136 yards and 2 scores.  The Falcons finished with 245 yards on the ground as they won 42-26 over the Broncos.

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum