American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4166
Swagger : 82
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 2 Open

on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm
Week 2 is now open.  I will advance the week on Friday (9/5).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
PSN ID: SteelPitt16                Twitch ID: SteelPitt16

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles
2016: 9-6 (2-3 NFC East)

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA13 (Virginia Cavaliers)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Re: Week 2 Open

on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:28 pm

SMU at FAU

The first game within the Run and Shoot offense was a success under new OC Coach Mustard as the Mustangs got off to a 1-0 start by beating Miami (OH) in the opener.  The Owls have had two weeks to prepare for the Mustangs and we'll see how much that helped as they face off in the home and season opener for Florida Atlantic.

Arizona State at Miami (OH)

Both team lost their openers and will be looking to quickly right the ship.  With a bye week coming up the Sun Devils do not want to have to sit and stew over an 0-2 start while Miami (OH) would like to stop the losing before shades of last year's 0-12 season start rearing its ugly head.

Air Force at Utah State

The Falcons take their show on the road again as they head to Logan, Utah for a conference matchup with Utah State.  The Falcons will look to build on the momentum gained with their opening victory.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 pm
COACHING TRACKER

TomBarry DiClemente
Air Force
Offensive Coordinator

Job Security100
PrestigeC-

Categories20132014
(Under Prev OC)(First Year as OC)
Points Per Game24.728.0
PPG Rank (Nationally)9346
Total Yards Per Game367.6335.0
Total YPG Rank (Nationally)9365
Rush Yards Per Game262.7170.0
Rush YPG Rank (Nationally)1246
Pass Yards Per Game104.9165.0
Pass YPG Rank (Nationally)12463

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:12 pm
Sooooooooo............

I got hit with the coach xp glitch. Went to make some recruiting changes and saw I only had only earned 50 xp points (for being ranked in the top 25) from the previous week and my OC and DC both have over 260 points. Sigh.....................

I'm assuming there's no fix for this based on previous people's experience, so I guess I'm out guys. Steel you can go ahead and drop me. Maybe I'll try again at the start of the next season.
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:50 pm
dre1479 wrote:Sooooooooo............

I got hit with the coach xp glitch. Went to make some recruiting changes and saw I only had only earned 50 xp points (for being ranked in the top 25) from the previous week and my OC and DC both have over 260 points. Sigh.....................

I'm assuming there's no fix for this based on previous people's experience, so I guess I'm out guys. Steel you can go ahead and drop me. Maybe I'll try again at the start of the next season.

That sucks, but I thought that with teh Coach XP glitch you didn't get any XP points at all (you said you did get some for being in the Top 25).  In any case, I didn't think the Coach XP glitch was an issue when starting a new Dynasty (only when someone joined a Dynasty after it had already started).

I thought I read somewhere that it would correct itself once once you advance to the next season, but not 100% about that.  Anyone have any info on that?  In any case, I'll just put you on auto-pilot in case you want to continue anyway or just keep up with recruiting with the expectation of playing again next season.

Anyone else hit with the Coach XP glitch?

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:40 pm
Nope, it seems like I am the only person that got hit with it.

Here's my Coach XP Goals:

and here's Steel's from the game we played:

I'll go on autopilot and continue recruiting and see what happens at the start of the next season.
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 am
Air Force Uses Balanced Attack To Stay Unbeaten

The Falcons of Air Force, coming off a upset victory in Week 1, traveled to Logan, Utah to face the Aggies of Utah State in a Mountain West Conference battle.  There would be no letdown for the servicemen from Colorado as they jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead after one quarter. 

QB Nate Romine rushed for 59 yards and 2 first half TD as the Falcons took a 24-10 lead into halftime.  However, it may have been the work with his arm that was more impressive.  Romine was composed in the pocket and, outside of a one poor throw on an interception, he was very efficient in leading a balanced Air Force attack that accounted for 202 yards on the ground and 245 yards through the air.  Midway through the third quarter, after Utah State had closed within 7, Romine would hook up with TE Garrett Griffin for his first TD pass of the season.  With Air Force holding on to a 34-27 lead with under two minutes, however, Romine would use his legs to move the chains and seal the game as he took off for a 25 yard gain off the Read Option.

Romine connects with Griffin for his first TD pass of the season.

While Romine had success on the ground, it was RB Devin Rushing that was the workhorse grinding out 117 yards on 20 carries and a TD to pace the Air Force ground game.  With the win, Air Force moves to 2-0 (1-0 MWC) and gets set to return to Colorado for a three game home stand beginning with Boise State next week.

FINAL SCORE

Air Force 34
Utah State 27

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:45 pm
One game left:

Miami (OH) vs Arizona State

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:05 pm
SMU over FAU in a defensive struggle, 17-14.

That's all I got for tonight. I may do a write-up tomorrow while I'm at the airport if I have wi-fi.
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:47 am
MeanMrMustard wrote:SMU over FAU in a defensive struggle, 17-14.

That's all I got for tonight. I may do a write-up tomorrow while I'm at the airport if I have wi-fi.

Wow, SMU is getting the full gammit of game types to test your resolve to start your tenure there.  A shootout win to start, followed by a defensive struggle in Game 2.  Get ready for an OT game or a big come from behind game in your next tilt, lol.

Madden17 Franchise
Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA Dynasty
BCS National Champions
NCAA14 (Iowa Hawkeyes)
NCAA11 (Syracuse Orange)
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 472
Swagger : 9
Fave NFL Team : Cincinnati Bengals
Fave NCAA Team : Cincinnati Bearcats

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:45 pm
You can sim the Miami v. ASU game. Dre and I agreed to sim after we kept disconnecting the other night.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum