American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1: Week 14 Open

+3
MoneyNades
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
the_EDJ
7 posters
Go down

Heading into the New York festivities, who wins the Heisman trophy?

0 - 0%
3 - 30%
3 - 30%
3 - 30%
1 - 10%

Total Votes: 10

the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 1: Week 14 Open Empty Season 1: Week 14 Open

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 am
SEASON 1: WEEK 14 OPEN

Multiple Maddens - Mr NFL Films - Sam Spence
Squirrel goes the non-traditional route on his choice for Madden music. Two songs selected from many of his iconic pieces.
>>THE_GHOST_1NSIDE will still be on auto-pilot as well while handling some things. Hope all is well sir.
>>x--Nike is/was on auto, but he's going to try. He can't make up his mind. 

>>dip_set_hi_gang needs a test game from a vet. He will likely join as the Ravens if all checks out.

Undefeated Teams 49ers 
Not even a sim game will knock off the 'niners. Can SquirrelHunter survive these next four weeks with an even bigger target on his back?

Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks NFC  GAME OF THE WEEK NFC 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 
Well last week's GotW was a lamefest due to auto-pilot. This week, two teams with a combined 1 loss square off. Even though Squirrel was just a part of a GotW 2 weeks ago, this matchup is too big to ignore.  Vernon Davis returns from injury, it will be interesting to see if the Seahawks can end the streak and even the first tiebreaker with San Fran.
NCAA (Scouting) NEWS
The reveal is next week! Vote on who you think will/should win?
2014 Draft Class (Award Winners last posted)

Week 14 advances Monday night.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Season 1: Week 14 Open Empty Re: Season 1: Week 14 Open

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:24 am
Sim loss week 13 :\ Thanks for not bothering to show, Pats.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 pm
I'm back fellas sorryfor keeping you guys hostage and sorry for missing last weeks GOTW congrats on the win burnum. Raiders/Jets underway as we speak
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 pm
This league is so stupid with the slider shit! How come me and my opponent both missed field goals under 30 yards away! And how come I caught a pick ,that would have most likely changed the outcome of the game, but it was ripped out of my hands as I ran up the field! Is there a slider that gives players Hulk strength? Then it seemed like his whole secondary had super glue on there hands!!

Good Game!
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:14 pm
Jets beat raiders 30-7 gg havoc, im sure your still a litttle sour over my "fag defense" gg tho.
King_Hippo72
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 663
Swagger : 11
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:49 pm
x--Nike wrote:Jets beat raiders 30-7 gg havoc, im sure your still a litttle sour over my "fag defense" gg tho.
Did your guys  just bend over and show their assholes all game? If so, thats against the rules I think.
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Does anyone know any other good League's? I'm not leaving this league I just want to join some more. Thanks Alot!
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dolphins beat Steelers 20-17 on last second FG

In a game full of ugly offense and turnovers the Dolphins came out the luckier team. It looked as if the game was headed to overtime when Roethlisberger threw another INT to set up Miami at the PIT 38 with about 30 seconds to play. I managed to run the ball and the clock further down and took a timeout with 2 seconds remaining to kick a short FG.

Roethlisberger had 4 picks, Tannehill had 3 (one of them was my fault, two were inaccurate throws by QB). Neither team was able to throw the ball with any decent success all game, both offenses (especially Steelers) had to rely on running game a lot. I really think we should adjust the sliders to stop that high number of INTs in the last couple of weeks.

Really a good game, always close until the end. Could have gone either way. Props to SteelPitt.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:02 pm
CowboysRomo In Usual Late-season MeltdownBears
Season 1: Week 14 Open COWBOYS-VS-CHICAGO
First year head coach Marc Trestman was hired for one reason, to win a championship. If the team was getting a little bit too relaxed sitting at 11-1, the new ball coach had just the message to send.  Early in the first quarter, Free Safety Chris Conte looked oblivious on the field, allowing three big plays for the Cowboys. Two of the gaffes helped lead to Dallas' first touchdown.  Trestman had seen enough and pulled the Safety, instead placing Brandon Hardin on the field. The result?  35 unanswered points scored by the Bears, and a defense that recorded 5 interceptions. Do you think the message was received? Brandon Hardin may have earned the starting gig too forcing a fumble late in the 2nd quarter with the Cowboys entering scoring position and not making the same mistakes Conte did.

Also, maybe part of the outcome could've been placed on Romo, who just seems to hate the month of December, and any meaningful game at that.  Forte racked up 3 TD runs and triple-digit yards. Four different Bears scored rushing TDs as well, Cutler on a long scamper, WR Marquess Wilson on a reverse, and FB Tony Fiammetta was rewarded with a carry for his incredible blocking all season long.

FINAL SCORE
Cowboys 7
Bears 42
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:23 pm
REMAINING GAMES:

• Texans vs CPU >>> 
  • Colts vs Auto >>> 
  • Vikings vs CPU >>> 
  • Rams vs CPU >>>
  • Browns vs Patriots >>> Nothing posted. No clue.
  • Panthers vs Saints >>> Nothing posted. No clue.
  • Lions vs Eagles >>> Paging ill. No availability posted by either team.
  • Titans vs Broncos >>> Nothing posted. No clue.
  • Giants vs Chargers >>> PST vs EST issues.
  • Falcons vs Packers >>> Availability not matching up. Nothing stated for Monday.
Posky
Posky
Madden 18 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 18 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 439
Swagger : 3
LocationMichigan
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Ok Okst UofM

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 pm
suppose to play at 5est today