American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Custom Playbooks Empty Custom Playbooks

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:28 pm
Custom Playbooks Maxresdefault
There is much anticipation in this feature of Madden, and the truth is, it is a poorly thought out, lazy effort on EA Sports/Tiburon's part.  Essentially, any tips you can find, or bugs to look out for, or questions to ask, post here to get support from the league.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Custom Playbooks Empty HELP

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 pm
I'm trying to remove Singleback: Dice Slot from my playbook. The only play that I cannot remove is Corner Strike and the game is saying that I can't remove it because it is a part of the Situation "Conserve Time (Safe)" and there is no situation that shows up that will let me add/remove any plays from that situation.  Anyone have luck with this? I don't want a single play formation, and had not intended on using that formation.
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Custom Playbooks Empty Re: Custom Playbooks

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Can't help ya out there EDJ. Custom PB is pretty cool though, I had never made one before. Tons of read option and Pistol stuff available. I personally love all the Shotgun formations. Also, there plenty of room on defense to add formations and plays, which is nice for teams that are kind of a 43/34 hybrid
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:40 pm
I built an entire book of Pistol formations and plays. It is epic, I am loving the pistol with the Bengals in another league.

I tried a D book too, but imho it seems unless you have some money plays, it's not worth it. The custom D book is really annoying, the formations all seem random so you can go from Bear to Quarter to 4-4 to Nickel to Goalline to 3-4 to Dollar to 5-2 etc etc when cycling through formations.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum