American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Example of a Scheduling Post Empty Example of a Scheduling Post

Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm
Wassup fellas.  I wanted to remind everyone to use this Sub-Forum in order to schedule your user games.  I know many people like to use other means to communicate such as text, PSN messaging, email, PM, etc and that's fine but keep in mind that I can't monitor any of those other means.  If you're trying to schedule a game with your opponent but he is not making an effort then I can put them on auto-pilot and let you play the CPU, but I can't justify that if I can't honestly see for myself that you've been making an effort and the only way for me to see that is through this sub-forum.  When using the sub-forum try to keep a couple of things in mind:

Make a Clear Subject

State the Week and both teams playing such as "Week 5 - Iowa vs Nebraska".  This way its clear what week and what opponent you are referring to.

Provide your availability

We say this every year in the NCAA and Madden seasons and every year we see posts like "when can you play".  That doesn't really help anyone and only prolongs setting up an adequate time to play.  If you create the post, at least state what you availability is for the week.

Try to make the Post early in the advance

If the week begins on Monday and is set to advance on Friday don't wait until Thursday to create your post.

Keep updating the posts

If you decide to communicate through other means that's fine but try to post updates of that communication within the post.  Again, this sub-forum is the only way for me see who is and who isn't making an attempt to schedule a game.  Even if the update is as simple as "texted opponent and no reply", then at least I know you are still the one making an effort.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum