American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mr_Mojo_Risin84
Mr_Mojo_Risin84
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 35
Swagger : 1
LocationBuffalo, New York

Atlanta Falcons Trade Block Empty Atlanta Falcons Trade Block

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 pm
On the block are Michael Turner and "Rowdy" Roddy White. Would like to get some more speed in my backfield. I don't have the contracts in front of me but if the players have huge signing bonuses then I will probably just keep them to avoid the big cap hits.
SquirrelHunter
SquirrelHunter
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 980
Swagger : 18
Fave NFL Team : San Francisco 49ers
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon State Beavers

Atlanta Falcons Trade Block Empty Re: Atlanta Falcons Trade Block

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:55 pm
i would most definitely be interested in roddy white. the best rb i got is helu, who has 93 speed. i'd obviously be willing to add a lot more in for a deal for roddy. and i'd also be interested in jacquizz rodgers.
sweetz99
sweetz99
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 111
Swagger : 0
LocationFort Worth, Tx
Fave NFL Team : New England Patriots
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon Ducks

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:09 am
Interested in Asante or Brent Grimes...willing to give mulitple picks, including first round for one of those guys. Also sum other guys that are interested in possibly 3 of ur players, will pay big for them. Shoot a text to discuss more. 8177162587.
Mr_Mojo_Risin84
Mr_Mojo_Risin84
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 35
Swagger : 1
LocationBuffalo, New York

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:01 pm
Looks like I won't be able to move Turner or White, both have huge bonuses and I'm not going to load up on cap penalties for no reason. Turner is 30 and has 2 years left so it looks like he will play it out with ATL. I never really wanted to move Roddy, only wanted to land a younger stud I.E. Dez Bryant but I won't move Roddy just for the sake of moving him.

sweetz99 - Grimes is actually out for the season and on IR in Madden so he cannot be traded to my knowledge. He has 1 year left on his contract so maybe you can snag him up via Free Agency next offseason LOL. I won't be moving Asante for picks because Asante starts for me now. I'll check out your roster and see if there is anyone I'd be willing to trade Asante for. Odds are Asante has a big cap bonus too lol.
sweetz99
sweetz99
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 111
Swagger : 0
LocationFort Worth, Tx
Fave NFL Team : New England Patriots
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon Ducks

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:23 pm
Im interested in Kroy Bierman DE would you let him go for?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum