American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Hulu Plus Empty Hulu Plus

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 pm
Finally caved to signing up for Hulu Plus, mainly due to the 1 month free trial if you use a ".edu" e-mail address. I did it mainly to watch all the great NFL and America's Game videos and I've really been wanting to watch The League lately...only to find out that you can only watch those and many other shows on the web only. Fantastic. I'm guessing it has something to do with rights but I dont get how Im paying for the premium service and cant get content that is available on the regular service.

I hate watching things on the computer, too slow, not very loud, and screen isnt big enough, more of a chore than to just sit back and relax for me.

I figure I'll give it a shot for the free month and see what it has to offer but I don't see myself keeping it around after that. Anyone else use the Hulu+? I think Ive seen EDJ use it.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Hulu Plus Empty Re: Hulu Plus

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 pm
I use it quite often. For $7.50 per month, what it does offer on phones and PS3 is worth it for me since the only tv I watch when it's originally scheduled is sports haha.

The only shows I watch that I have to watch online are The Simpsons and Community. Everything else gets queued up to my PS3.
King_Hippo72
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 663
Swagger : 11
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 am
Fuck paying, if I ever run out of shit on my DVR, I can just go to Crackle.com on my PS3 if I need to find something to watch.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 am
Yea Im getting rid of it after the month. Theres a better movie selection in closed down Blockbusters. Nothing special to me. & commercials at every break? Fuck that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum